Friday, May 17, 2013

R. I. P. Estariel, Wizard of Sancutary



There are few who will understand how I feel right now.  


My wiz Estariel paragon 23 was slaine today.  No, not in glorious combat agaist a pack of elites or one of the Prime Evils, but by a stupid lag and a single arcane sentry.  

I love Diablo 3 Hardcore.  It's rad.  But in Hardcore if you die, your dead and that's it. 

There I was having a blast.  I was playing it safe. No monster power.  Lots of VIT.  I'd found 2 oranges and a green in just a couple hours. The computer was running smoothly.  All was well.  Good times.  

Then the screen kind shifted, all the graphics jumped, and the words YOU HAVE DIED appeared on the screen.  


Killed by lag.  Killed by an arcane sentry, a little pink energy ball of death,  I couldn't even see.  So sad.  


Sniff.  Sniff.

Now. I finally have a hero who can join my friends dead toons in Diablo 3 heaven.  In who's grand company I shall no longer feel ashamed.

R. I. P.  Estariel









No comments:

Post a Comment